From Project Quantum Wiki
|Leap Date:||April 27th, 1960|
|Original Airdate:||September 20th, 1989|
|Leaped Into:||Tom McBride|
|Written By:||Donald P. Bellisario|
|Directed By:||Aaron Lipstadt|
|DVD Disc:||Season 2: Disc 1, Side A|
|Previous Episode:||Play It Again Seymour|
|Next Episode:||Disco Inferno|
Also, this is the only double leap in one episode. First he is a fireman up a tree, trying to rescue a kitten. Al tells him that it's 1957, Sam leaps for the cat, falls to the ground; the cat lands on all fours on his chest, and Sam Quantum Leaps to...
A fast-moving passenger train. His is kissing a beautiful young woman.
Diane is kidnapped by her ex-husband, an arms smuggler from France. Sam has to save Diane from the clutches of her ex-husband, as well as save himself.
Al fights for the Project, Sam fights for Diane.
- Alice Adair as Diane McBride
- Mathieu Carrière as Roget
- Ron Chabidon as Tom McBride (mirror)
- James Clark as Engineer
- Warren Frost as US Senator
- Stan Garner as Assistant Engineer
- Donna Hardy as Grey Haired Lady
- Fitzhugh G. Houston as Black Senator
- James Mastrantonio as Henri
- William McDonald as Conductor
- King Moody as Southern Senator
- Virginia Paris Woman Senator
- Hank Rolike as Porter
- Kirk Scott as Yankee Senator
 Original History
 Altered History
- Al has been married 5 times. He took his first, third and fifth wives to Niagra Falls for the Honeymoons.