From Project Quantum Wiki
|Leap Date:||August 8th, 1953|
|Leaped Into:||Sam Beckett|
|Previous Episode:||Memphis Melody|
Sam leaps into himself on the date of his birth in 1953. Entering a small bar in Cokeberg he finds that he can see himself in the mirror, graying hair, crow's feet and all. There are faces and names both familiar and new to him. With the absence of Al, he struggles to figure out why he's there. A mysterious bartender seems to know more than he's saying, which could unravel the very mystery of where Project Quantum Leap really began.
- Scott Bakula as Sam Beckett
- Dean Stockwell as Al Calavicci
- Bruce McGill as Al The Bartender
- Dennis Wolfberg as Gooshie
 Original History
 Altered History
- This episode marks the last in the series. Originally filmed as the last episode of Season 4, but a new season was commissioned.
- Al The Bartender: Do you think all you've done is change a few lives?
- Sam: Basically yes.
- Al The Bartender: At the risk of over inflating your ego you've done more. The lives you touched, touched others, those lives, others. You've done a lot of good Sam Beckett and you can do a lot more.