From Project Quantum Wiki
|Leap Date:||June 3rd, 1954|
|Original Airdate:||May 2nd, 1990|
|Leaped Into:||Phillip Dumont|
|Written By:||Deborah Pratt|
|Directed By:||Joe Napolitano|
|DVD Disc:||Season 2: Disc 3, Side B|
|Previous Episode:||Maybe Baby|
Sam leaps into Philip, a young man who is staying on the boat that his ex-wife will soon be married on. Sam finds out through Al, that he is to stop her from marrying an convicted felon by the name of Vincent with the aid of his ex's younger sister Jennifer. As if that wasn't enough, he must try to keep himself alive all the while.
- Scott Bakula as Sam Beckett
- Dean Stockwell as Al Calavicci
- Kent Phillips as Phillip Dumont (mirror)
- James Harper as Vincent Loggia
- Beverly Leech as Catherine Farrington
- Juliet Sorcey as Jennifer Farrington
- J.G. Hertzler as Weathers Farrington
- Patricia Harty as Marian Farrington
- Kurt Knudson as Captain Sheffield
- Tony Maggio as Tony
 Original History
Phillip Dumont arrived on the boat and confessed his love for Catherine, whom turned him down. Her father's plans of having her marry Vincent Loggia went on as scheduled and Phillip was believed to have committed suicide. 2 years later, Catherine died of a broken heart, never forgiving herself for letting Phillip do so.
 Altered History
Catherine doesn't marry Vincent and instead marries Phillip. The two over the years have 6 children together. Phillip later tells Jennifer his story and she turns it into a mystery best seller novel. The fate of Vincent is never told, though it's easy to assume he was arrested in New York for his 3 felony charges.
- J.G. Hertzler starred in this episode. He would later to on to appear with Bakula in Star Trek: Enterprise.
|This article is swiss-cheesed! You can help Project Quantum Wiki by expanding it.|