Trilogy: Part III (The Last Door)
From Project Quantum Wiki
|Trilogy: Part III (The Last Door)|
|Leap Date:||July 28th, 1978|
|Leaped Into:||Lawrence Stanton|
|Previous Episode:||Trilogy: Part II (For Your Love)|
|Next Episode:||Promised Land|
Sam leaps another 12 years into the future to 1978 and into the body of Larry Stanton, a retired lawyer who was there in 1966 when Abigail Fuller was almost lynched. Abigail has now been charged with murdering Leta Aider, the woman who has always accused her of killing both her daughter and her husband. Aider was found lying in a pool of blood with her throat slit in Abigail's kitchen. Abigail has specifically asked for Stanton to defend her and despite the attorney's frail health, he decides to do so. Al tells Sam that unless he can change history, Abigail will be found guilty and be executed. Sam also meets Abigail's daughter, Sammy Jo, a very intelligent young girl who Al says is likely Sam's daughter. Sam soon realizes that in order to properly defend her, he will also have to deal with the allegations that Abigail also killed her 12 year-old classmate. For the truth, he turns to Abigail's mother who has been institutionalized for many years.
- Scott Bakula as Dr Sam Beckett
- Dean Stockwell as Admiral Al Calavicci
- Kimberly Cullum as Sammy Jo Fuller
- W.K. Stratton as Lawrence 'Larry' Stanton III (mirror)
 Original History
 Altered History
- Due to Sam leaping into Will Kinman in Trilogy: Part II (For Your Love), Sammy Jo turned out to be 91.9% Sam's biological daughter (and had a high IQ and photographic memory). Eventually she would work at Project Quantum Leap and work on theories to bring her father home. At that time, she wasn't aware that Sam was her father.
|This article is swiss-cheesed! You can help Project Quantum Wiki by expanding it.|